SAY YES PROJECT: #1 A little change


Hello, my darlings!

I know I haven't posted here in a while, because I was more focused on Youtube, but from now on, I will try to do updates here too, even if it's just a way to keep track of all my videos. 
You know video is the new way these days, even if sometimes I miss writing...I should do that more often.

I decided that 2018 will be the year of growth for me and in this matter I have already started doing a few things. One of them is the reason I am writing a blog post today. I am happy to let you know that I will be starting a new project, a project for the heart and soul, a project that is supposed to help both me and YOU to become the better version of ourselves. 

My project is called "SAY YES" and it will contain a series of 100 videos where i will just say yes to more things. Fears, fun stuff, getting out of my confort zone...you name it!

For more details regarding this, please watch my video below:



And now please wish me luck, because i need it! :)

P.S.: If you have any video ideas for this project or if you want to see me doing something in particular, this is the moment to be vocal! 

Big hugs,
ANDA ZELENCA

Share:

0 comentarii