NOTD: Flormar Miracle Colors "U33"


I love Flormar nail polishes because they are cheap, they have a ton of colors available, but they have a good quality too! U33 is one of my all time favorites and I'm sorry that I couldn't chatch all the awesomeness in the pictures, but I guess you can make an idea of how pretty it is! :X

Iubesc ojele Flormar deoarece sunt ieftine, au tone de culori superbe si au si sunt si calitative! U33 este una dintre preferatele mele de la acest brand si imi pare rau ca nu am putut sa o prind in poze la adevarata ei valoare, insa cred totusi ca va puteti face o idee. E geniala!:X




Flormar Miracle Colors U33 - 2 coats



Do you like Flormar nail polishes? Which colors are your favorite?
Voua va plac ojele Flormar? Care sunt culorile voastre preferate?




Kisses,

Share:

0 comentarii