Instalife: July 2013


 "My new favorite dress!"

 "One cute dog in the sun!"

 Me rock - Tunde fancy!:)

 "Raining on my window"

 "Just WOW!"

 My rose gold ring from ROMWE.

 "I'm blue today"

 "In love with maxi dresses"

 Look of the day: 13.07.2013

 Summer sky...

 My nails on 14.07.2013

 "This is what makes us girls, we all look for heaven and we put love first!"

 My Ninis!

 Look of the day: 18.07.2013

 "Can't get enough!"

 "Colors, like features, follow the changes of the emotions!" (my latest LOTD. You can see it HERE!)

"Love this ROMWE ring!" It remainds me of Daisy by Marc Jacobs. 

 "Something different about me?"

 Pretty yellow flowers!

 "Kisses from a freak!"

 "Bought a new car today!:))"

 "Be so good they can't ignore you!"

 "Missing the weekend already"

 "Sand and sun"

"Pop of blue on my eyes!"



 Follow me on Instagram if you like, my username is @anda_zelenca and you can find me HERE. :)
"Urmariti-ma" pe Instagram daca doriti, username-ul meu este @anda_zelenca si ma puteti gasi AICI. :)




How was your month?





Kisses,

Share:

0 comentarii