Instalife: April 2014

Yey, my birthday month is finally here! And summer is just around the corner! ♥

 Screenshot from my March Favorites Video.

 My Zara order has arrived! Love everything I got!

 Am I the only one who loves apples with yogurt?

 New perfumes for spring! God, how I've missed my Laguna! ♥

 New stuff from Max Factor!

 I was sick and I was feeling like crap, really...
But that didn't stop me, I had so many things to do and I still had a productive day!

 Isn't it?

 Preeeeeetty!

 My latest NOTD. See it HERE.

 Such a pretty surprise gift from La Roche Posay! :X

 Oh, just a selfie, hi hi!

 Little Easter gifts for myself! :D

 New foundation! Me happy!

 My latest make-up look. You can see it HERE.

 Pretty Easter gift from tienda.ro! I think they knew I like to do nails!

 Can't wait to try this out! If it's good, I'll tell you all about it!

 Earlier today on my bike ride! It was a perfect weather!

 "Somebody" got overexcited about these! :))
Do you want me to do a review & swatches?

 Heaven in a bowl!!!!!

 New stuff from elevina.ro! Can't wait to try them all!

So true!!!




Follow me on Instagram if you like, my username is @anda_zelenca and you can find me HERE. :)
"Urmariti-ma" pe Instagram daca doriti, username-ul meu este @anda_zelenca si ma puteti gasi AICI. :)





How was your month?






Kisses,

Share:

0 comentarii