Instalife: June 2013


Get ready, lots of pictures are coming your way! :)

 "Finally found some time to do my nails" I missed french nails so much and I had them for a month! Now I have something more summer-ish on!

 "My cute Romwe flats"

LOTD, 3.06.13

 My favorite kind of pictures!

 Doing what I love the most! :X

 Pink sky!:X

 Old buildings in Timisoara

 Just ♥

 My nails after 2 weeks!

 Nice sunset!

 "In love with my new HTC One S!"

 "Have a great weekend!"

 "Le Danuble"

 "Beautiful sunset in Serbia"

 I visited Greece for the weekend...so I had to eat some calamari!!!:X

 Greek taverna & the beach

 "My lovely Romwe watch!"

 "Crazy stuff"

 Friday, 28.06.13

 LOTD, 29.06.13

 Summer colors!

 Lemonade from Pizza Hut! It was yummy!

 Pizza Isabel from Pizza Hut! #nomnom

 Did some sales shopping and that's what I got! Love everything!

 Missed this foundation soooo much!

 Smile, it's free therapy!

Beautiful sunset is beautiful!:)) #nofilter



 Follow me on Instagram if you like, my username is @anda_zelenca and you can find me HERE. :)
"Urmariti-ma" pe Instagram daca doriti, username-ul meu este @anda_zelenca si ma puteti gasi AICI. :)



How was your month?





Kisses,

Share:

0 comentarii