Instalife: January 2014


January was so awesome! I really think 2014 will be amazing and I am soooo ready for whatever might come my way!


 Love this dog!

 "My first Yankee candle!"

 "My favorite dessert!"

"Confetti on my nails! ♥ (China Glaze "Your present required")"

 "She loves me and I love her!"

 "Apple cinnamon oatmeal! Looks kind of wierd but it's yummy and healthy!!!"
(no sugar, ofc!)

 "Love sunsets!"

"Found this picture of my Katy Perry inspired make-up! Love it!!!"

 "@Valiug! ♥"

"Summer, hurry up!" 

 "Crazy cool nail polish from China Glaze. NOTD HERE!"

 "Lovely weather today!"

 "Experiments! Love my DSLR camera!"

 ♥

 "I see fire!"


 My Intense Smokey Eyes Make-up Look! Check it out HERE!

 Day in the park...

 "Perfect mug! :))"

"Live fast. Die young. Have fun!"

 "Do that!!!"

 "Morning walk! ♥"

 "Happy vibes & crappy front camera quality picture! :))"

 "My latest make-up look. Check it out HERE!"

 "Bored? :))"

 "This year will be the best!!!"

 "It's a good day to be happy!"

"Such a bad life she has...:))"

 "Don't be fooled by my smile, I hate winter! :))"

 "Winter..."

"Goodies from aoro.ro ♥"

 LOTD 28/01/2014

 "New stuff from Max Factor! ♥"

 "Preparing a personal post on my blog. Check it out here"

"Neutral make-up for a beautiful girl!"





Follow me on Instagram if you like, my username is @anda_zelenca and you can find me HERE. :)
"Urmariti-ma" pe Instagram daca doriti, username-ul meu este @anda_zelenca si ma puteti gasi AICI. :)




How was your month?





Kisses,

Share:

0 comentarii