NOTD: Shocking Pink by China Glaze


Hello!


I know I'm not supposed to show you another neon nail polish right now, but I'm so happy that I finally own it, that I  must share this news with you guys!:) I wanted Shocking Pink from China Glaze for a couple of months now, since I first saw Macbarbie07 and Missglamorazzi wearing it in their videos on Youtube!:X It's the most girlie neon pink I have ever seen in my life and I've already declared it my favorite nail polish, even if it's autumn!:)) I alternate it with shades that are more appropriate for this season though!:))

Stiu, nu mai este cazul sa va arat inca o oja neon, insa sunt atat de fericita ca in sfarsit o detin, incat trebuie sa impartasesc aceasta bucurie cu voi!:) Imi doresc Shocking Pink de la China Glaze de luni bune, de cand am vazut-o la Macbarbie07 si Missglamorazzi pe Youtube. Este cel mai girlie neon pink pe care l-am vazut in viata mea si deja am declarat aceasta oja preferata mea, chiar daca e toamna!:)) Mai alternez si cu nuante de sezon, sa stiti!:)) 
*ca de obicei, oja am achizitionat-o de pe BeautyInTheBottle.


 China Glaze Shocking Pink - 2 coats


However, I do have another new (to me) nail polish from China Glaze that I would like to show you! Do you think it would be ok if I do a post with it or should I leave it for next summer? I'm talking about Pink Voltage, and it's another neon pink. Would love to know what you think!:X

Totusi, as mai avea o oja neon de la China Glaze pe care as vrea sa o prezint, si anume Pink Voltage. Sunteti curioase sa o vedeti si pe aceea sau o lasam pentru la vara? :)) M-ar ajuta feedback-ul vostru!:X



Kisses,

Share:

0 comentarii