Outfit: Pop Of Color (+LOTD)

Hello!


Even though it's already fall, I still love to wear bright colors! For example, this scarf is one of my favorites, I think everyone who knows me has seen me wearing it! I love it too much, it makes almost every outfit happier!:X 

Chiar daca a venit toamna, eu inca ador sa port culori vesele! Daca vremea de afara e mohorata, macar hainele de pe mine sa ma inveseleasca!:) De exemplu, aceasta esarfa este una dintre preferatele mele, cred ca toate persoanele care ma cunosc m-au vazut cel putin o data purtand-o. Sunt absolut obsedata de ea pentru ca scoate din anonimat orice outfit!:X 


Top: Here;   
Cardigan: Here;  
 Jeans: random;   
Scarf: Takko;   
Shoes: Here;   
Bracelet: Takko;  
 Bag: Gift from Choco :)   



And here is the make-up look! Hope you liked and sorry, I forgot to reapply lipstick...:-S
Iata si machiajul! Sper sa va placa si scuze, am uitat sa reaplic rujul...:-S



I did my eye make-up using the BH Cosmetics 28 Color Smoky Eyes Edition Eyeshadow Palette and I used the 4th color from the first row (the green) and the 6th color from the last row (the dark brown with golden shimmer).
On my face: Skin 79 Hot Pink BB Cream + Rimel London Stay Matte Face Powder
Contour: Sleek Contour Kit - Light



Hope you liked it!



Kisses,

Share:

0 comentarii