Week(s) in photos (19)


Hello!


I haven't done this kind of post in a while now, but that's only because I didn't took photos all that much lately. So this will be an I-don't-know-how-many-weeks-in-one post! :)) Sorry guys! 

1. Lovely summer night with one of my best friends!:X

2. Yummy coffee made by my boyfriend. I'm so spoiled!:D

3. My phone seems to recognise neon nail polishes better than my camera!:)) Love this one - China Glaze - Pool Party!:X

4. Yummy snack!:X

 5. In love with this hair brush! Review coming soon!:

 6. This was a preview photo for my back to school video tutorial!

7. I've been obsessed with grapes lately!<3 p="p">

 8. GOSH goodies!:X

 9. Pretty & girlie pink rose!:X

10. Hmmm...can I have my hand back please?:))

 11. Yeeey for universe print leggings!:X Mine are from Romwe.

12. My new & amazing necklace from Romwe. :X:X:X



 
Follow me on Instagram if you like, my username is @anda_zelenca. :)
"Urmariti-ma" pe Instagram daca doriti, username-ul meu este @anda_zelenca. :)



How was your week?




Kisses,

Share:

0 comentarii