Instalife: May 2013



 "Hello blonde hair!"

 "This was quite tasty!"

 "Relaxation time!"

 Soaking up the sun!

 Calamari, calamari, calamari! I love them!

 "In Thessaloniki!"

 "My view right now! Have a great weekend!"

 "Orly Lucky Duck on my nails!"

 "Missing Greece already!"

 "Roses in the sun"

"My improvised filming studio! :)) "

 "Gifts from America! N-am cuvinte sa iti multumesc, Brindu! <3 font="">

"Just be happy!" 

 "Beautiful summer days! <3 font="">

 ♥

 "Birthday face! :))) I wish you a great day!"

 "My view right now! I live in such a beautiful city! #Timisoara."

 "Pretty flower"

"Goodies from Catena! Am incercat deja apa de trandafiri pentru demachiere si e super! <3 font="">

 "Find light in the beautiful sea...I choose to be happy.."

 "One of my favorite bracelets!"

"Bega, beautiful as always!"



 Follow me on Instagram if you like, my username is @anda_zelenca and you can find me HERE. :)
"Urmariti-ma" pe Instagram daca doriti, username-ul meu este @anda_zelenca si ma puteti gasi AICI. :)



How was your month?





Kisses,


Share:

0 comentarii