Review & Swatch - BeautyUK Lip Lust & Eyeshadow Palette

Hello ladies,

 Approximately a month ago, I received two products from the company BeautyUK - a lip-gloss and a eyeshadow palette, that you will be able to see in the pictures below. What makes this company special are the afforable prices, the various range of products & the cute & girly packaging. And if you ask me, from what I've tried, I like the quality too (considering the price range, of course). I've already made a little wishlist with the products I love!:))

 Acum aproximativ o luna am primit spre testare doua produse din partea firmei BeautyUK. Este vorba despre un luciu de buze si o paletuta de farduri, pe care le veti putea mai jos in poze. Ce face aceasta firma deosebita sunt preturile accesibile, produsele variate & ambalajele foarte frumoase si girly. M-au cucerit multe produse de pe site-ul lor si chiar sunt curioasa sa incerc si altele!

I will start with my favorite, the lip-gloss:
Voi incepe cu preferatul meu, luciul de buze:

Lip Lust - Playboy
Even though I'm not the biggest fan of pink lip-glosses, I really like this one. It's the perfect pink for me. I like that it's pigmented and that it lasts a long time on my lips, even though it's not sticky. I also liked the applicator and the overall packaging.

 Desi nu sunt cea mai mare fana a gloss-urilor roz, acesta are o nuanta care chiar imi place. Este destul de pigmentat si am observat ca rezista mult timp pe buze, desi nu este genul de gloss lipicios. Imi place si aplicatorul cu buretel si forma tubuletului.  

Swatches:
 Price / Pret:  £ 2.99


10 Eyeshadow Palette - Twilight

 Until I received this palette, I didn't have this many shades of blue in my collection, because blue it's not a color that I'm crazy about, but it will certainly be useful and I will try to do a make-up look using this palette. My favorite colors are the first and the third colors from the bottom row. Some colors are more pigmented, others are less, but with a white base underneath, I was quite happy with the result.

 Nu am detinut pana acum o paleta de farduri cu atatea nuante de albastru, deci cu siguranta imi va fi utila. Culorile mele preferate sunt prima si a treia de pe randul de jos. Unele culori sunt mai pigmentate, altele mai putin, insa cu ajutorul unei baze albe, am fost destul de multumita de efect. Sper sa pot sa fac cat de curand si un look demonstrativ.

Swatches:
Price / Pret: £ 3.99


You can find this products at:
Produsele le puteti gasi pe site-ul: 


If you have any questions, you can leave them in the comment form below.



Kisses,

Share:

0 comentarii