Top 10: Lip Glosses


Hello ladies!

 If last time I showed you my favorite lipsticks, now it's time to show you my favorite lip-glosses. ☺ I'm not the biggest lip gloss fan and I've always preferred lipsticks, but still...it was such a hard decision to choose only ten. 
 So, I tried to select the ones that I use the most, and then it was a liiitle bit easier for me. Anyway...here we go...:)

 Daca data trecuta v-am ratat rujurile mele preferate, astazi a venit timpul sa va arat lip-gloss-urile. Nu sunt cel mai mare fan al lor si intotdeauna am preferat rujurile...insa tot mi-a fost foarte greu sa "fac discriminari" si sa le aleg pe cele 10 pe care le folosesc cel mai des. Dar sa vedem ce am ales, nu?:)


10. Wet'n'Wild Max Volume Lip Gloss - E81902
The only golden lip gloss I have in my collection! It smells like cinnamon!:X
You see, that's the thing I like about lip glosses...they smell sooo good!

Singurul gloss auriu pe care il am in colectie. Miroase a scortisoara!:X 
Vedeti voi, asta poate e partea care-mi place cel mai mult la gloss-uri...miros atat de frumos!


9. Avon Plump Pout Lip Gloss - Plumping Pearl
A minty lip gloss with a beautiful natural effect!

Un gloss mentolat superb si foarte natural!


8. Nyx Round Lip Gloss - Apricot
Do I need to remind you how fashionable was orange this year?:))

Mai e nevoie sa va reamintesc cat de "la moda" a fost oranjul anul acesta?:))


7. Avon Satin Satisfaction - Pleased Pink
Very pigmented, almost like a lipstick.

E foarte pigmentat, aproape ca un ruj.


6. Dior Sparkle Shine Lip Gloss
The most glittery lip gloss I have in my collection...& I love the smell!

Cel mai sclipicios lip gloss pe care il am in colectie :) + ca ii ador mirosul!


5. Avon Smooth Velvet Lip Colour - Plumful
I'm in love with this color!

Sunt indragostita de aceasta culoare!


4. Nyx Round Lip Gloss - Peach
A very pretty sheer peachy color!

Un gloss de culoarea piersicii, foarte sheer si foarte frumos!


3. Maybelline Superstay Lip colour - Raspberry
 This is like a lipstick too and it lasts sooo much on my lips! Just so you know, I have a tester, the retail version has a lipbalm included on the other side.

 Si acesta este ca un ruj & rezista ataat de mult pe buzele mele! Eu am o varianta tester, inca cea care se distribuie in magazine are in cealalta parte si un balsam de buze.


2. Nyx Mega Shine Lip Gloss - Tea Rose
Just...♥♥♥


1. L'oreal 6h Glam Shine - Oriental Fuschia
 This is my absolute favorite lip gloss! It's the second one I have and I still love it the same. And I'm going to get the third one if I can find the same color again! This one is long lasting too (you can notice I like that), and the color suits me perfectly. Unfortunately, I feel the picture doesn't make enough justice for it, cause it's way more beautiful in real life!

 Acesta este lip gloss-ul meu preferat de cativa ani incoace! Este al doilea pe care il detin si am de gand sa il cumpar si pe al treilea daca voi mai gasi culoarea! Si acesta este foarte rezistent (puteti observa ca imi cam place asta) & mi se potriveste perfect ca nuanta. Din pacate poza nu ii face dreptate, pentru ca este muuult mai frumos in realitate!


Hope you liked this post!

Next: Top 10: Eyeshadow palettes.


Kisses,

Share:

0 comentarii