Review: Gosh All In One BB Cream


Hello!


You already know about my obsession with BB creams and lately I added to my collection 5 new ones (including the one that I'm going to talk about today). There will be lots of bb cream reviews coming up soon! Just stay tunned!:)

Stiti deja cat de obsedata sunt de BB cream-uri, iar in ultima perioada am adaugat inca 5 la colectie (cu tot cu cel despre care voi vorbi astazi). Vor urma multe review-uri pentru BB creams, deci daca va intereseaza subiectul, stai pe-aproape!:)


So, today I'm going to tell you my thoughts about the the All in One BB cream from Gosh
Astazi am sa va povestesc putin despre cum mi s-a parut BB Cream-ul All In One de la Gosh:


"Foundation, primer and moisturizer in one with a natural coverage that adapts to the skin tone. Formulated with mineral pigments Phytosan. Phytosan helps to reduce fine lines and wrinkles. Perfume free.

  • Foundation - Light Coverage with a color adapting effect;
  • Primer
  • Moisturizer
  • Increases skin smoothness and firmness 
  • Reduces appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
  • Comes in 5 shades
  • SPF 15"


 I like this BB cream quite a lot, even though it's the typical drugstore BB cream and it doesn't have the finish that the asian BB creams have. Still, I find it better than most of the drugstore / European / American BB creams are, because it's more like a foundation than a tinted moisturizer. Even though it has a light coverage, I think that it's buildable and with your favorite concealer you can really get a flawless finish using it!
 Imi place destul de mult acest BB cream, chiar daca nu are acelasi finish si consistenta pe care o au BB cream-urile asiatice. Este genul de BB cream drugstore / European / American, insa totusi il gasesc mai interesant decat majoritatea de pe piata deoarece nu seamana cu o crema coloranta, ci mai degraba cu un fond de ten. Chiar daca are o putere de acoperire mica, este buildable si impreuna cu corectorul preferat pot obtine cu usurinta un finish flawless!

♥ I also like that it has a light consistency and I think it would be suited for every skin type. As you problably know, I have oily and acne prone skin and it's perfect for me, it's doesn't make me shiny at all!
♥ De asemenea, imi place ca are o consistenta usoara si chiar cred ca ar fi potrivit pentru orice tip de ten. Dupa cum probabil stiti, eu am tenul gras si predispus la acnee si este perfect pentru mine, nu imi face tenul mai uleios absolut deloc!

♥ I also like the fact that it has adapting properties, because the shade I have (03 Warm Beige) wouldn't normaly suit me, but when I blend it into the skin, it doesn't look that dark at all and I really like the finish!
♥ Imi place si faptul ca se adapteaza nuantei tenului, deoarece nuanta pe care o detin (03 Warm Beige) in mod normal ar fi prea inchisa pentru mine, insa in momentul in care il aplic pe fata se adapteaza foarte frumos nuantei tenului meu si chiar imi place la nebunie finish-ul pe care il lasa!

♥ There are 5 shades in the range, so I'm sure you can find the perfect one for you too!
♥ BB cream-ul este disponibil in 5 nuante, deci sunt sigura ca veti gasi una potrivita pentru voi!


Price:
£9.99 for 30 ml of product.


Swatch:


Kisses, 



*produsul a fost primit spre testare. Daca aveti nelamuriri, va rog sa vizitati sectiunea "disclaimer" / the product was received for testing purposes. If you have any concerns, please visit the "disclaimer" page.

Share:

0 comentarii