Instalife: August 2013

 Oh sweet summer, how I will miss you...

 It was time to do my nails!

 Pineapple lemonade...my favorite!

"Nude nails!:X"

 "Timisoara! ♥"

 LOTD 4.08.2013

 "Shopping! Can't believe I found Kat Von D foundation in Romania! And it's amaaaazing!"

 "My kind of a perfect day..."

 It really was a perfect weekend!

 "Sweet summer..."

 Bega...night view.

 Dogs and horses are friends!:X

Be happy!

 Yes, I did!

 Pizza made by me!

 "Love this place!"

 The best ice cream in town! @ Segafredo Zanetti.

 Maxiiiii!

 "Just smile...it confuses people!"

 "Am I a rebel?"

 "You don't take a photograph, you make it!"

 One if my favorite nail polishes (China Glaze Pool Party). The picture is kind of crappy though! :(

 Beautiful sunset!

 !!!

 My latest make-up look! Check it out HERE!

 LOTD 24.08.2013

 Bega view again...sorry but the pictures always look so pretty from this bridge! :D

 "In a dreamy mood!"

 "Love these moments!"

 "Epic view!"

 "Love neon nail polishes!"

 "Crazy nails (Orly Glowstick)!"

 "My ASOS order has arrived! Now I am ready for my vacation!:X

Barry M Gelly Nail Paint in Pomegranate. So, so pretty!:X



 Follow me on Instagram if you like, my username is @anda_zelenca and you can find me HERE. :)
"Urmariti-ma" pe Instagram daca doriti, username-ul meu este @anda_zelenca si ma puteti gasi AICI. :)




How was your month?





Kisses,

Share:

0 comentarii