Instalife: October 2013

 Oh, sweet autumn, how I love you!

 "Every woman deserves a man that will ruin their lipstick, not their mascara!" :)

 "Because coffee makes it all better!"

 "Haven't bought a magazine since foreveeeer!"

 "Someone is becoming addicted here!" :))

 Me wearing Rebel by MAC!♥

 "Love this perfume! Brings back so many good memories! ♥"

 "Drinking my coffee and remembering Thassos! I miss that place..."

 "New stuff from Vichy!" I love this brand!

 Happy face!

 "Look at life like you always have your happy glasses on!"

 "Autumn walk"

 Loved this NOTD! It became a NOTW, actually! :))

 Best pizza in town! If you come to Timisoara, please go to "La Maria", you will love it!

 New empties video! You can see it HERE.

 "Autumn scenary"

 !!!

 "Hit the lights, let the moment take you...it's a perfect world when you go all the way!"

 "I'm going to succeed because I'm crazy enough to think I CAN!"

 ♥

 Found a substitute for my beloved French Sweets! It's super cheap and it smells the same (both are from Ulric de Varens), but unfortunately it doesn't last at all! 

 "Autumn sunset..."

 Autumn colors are the best!

 "New outfit post on my blog!" You can see it HERE.

 "Got my hands on another Ocean Mist thanks to Dorina! ♥

 "My favorite nude lipstick right now! (CK Henna)"

 "Life potion..."

 "Autumn setting at work!"

 "Doing what I love the most...make-up tutorials! (Creepy tape face, lol!)" You can see this tutorial HERE!

 "Guilty pleasure! Chinese food!"

 "Dream come true! #ririheartsmac"

 "So this is what I found on my walk today..." ♥

 "Pampering time! Or Halloween movie character? You never know...:))"


 "Cute kitty at my work place!"

Pretty little flower!

 "Was in the mood for some chocolate hair!"

 "Now I remember why Tea Rose from NYX was my favorite for so long! It looks so amazing on the lips!♥"

 "MAC goodies from America! Happy, happy, happy! (Ruby Woo lipstick and All That Glitters eyeshadow)"

 Me with my favorite blue contact lenses! They look so natural!

 "Happy Halloween!"

"If my favorite singer loves this, then I love it! And I really do...it's freakin' amazing! Thanks for the tip, Fely Donose! ♥"



Follow me on Instagram if you like, my username is @anda_zelenca and you can find me HERE. :)
"Urmariti-ma" pe Instagram daca doriti, username-ul meu este @anda_zelenca si ma puteti gasi AICI. :)




How was your month?





Kisses,

Share:

0 comentarii