Instalife: March 2014


 
Hello April! My favorite part of the year begins! ♥ 


"Wishing you a happy spring! I am really happy today because I reached 1000 followers! Thank yooou!! Big hugs!!!"

 "Doing make-up with Avon! ♥"

How could I not love that face??? ♥"

 "Surprise gift from Elmiplant! One of my favorite products! ♥"

"Love my new scarf! ♥"

 Pink nose!♥

 Loved this outfit! (romwe skirt and shoes, tshirtfactoryro t-shirt)

 "...yet another sunset pic! Can't get enough!"

 "One of my favorite nail polishes: #opi Tasmanian Devil Made Me Do It"

 Yes, yes! ♥

 ♥

 Real flowers on my nails! 

 "Spring sunset in my beautiful Timisoara!"

 "100 years anniversary gift from Nivea!♥"

 "It's a state of bliss, you think you're dreaming, but it's the happiness inside that you're feeling!"

"Finally mine! :D"

 "Coming soon on my blog!"

 Yummy homemade cupcacke! 

 "So excited about this! Zara online coming soon in Romania! #dear_romania"

"In a goofy mood and ready for the day!"

 Life of a beauty blogger! Thanks to "All that beauty things" for a great event!

"It's spring fever! That is what the name of it is. And when you've got, you want - oh, you don't quite know what it is you want, but it just fairly makes your heart ache, you want it so!"




Follow me on Instagram if you like, my username is @anda_zelenca and you can find me HERE. :)
"Urmariti-ma" pe Instagram daca doriti, username-ul meu este @anda_zelenca si ma puteti gasi AICI. :)




How was your month?





Kisses,

Share:

0 comentarii