Make-up inspired by: Rihanna


Hello!

 In sfarsit a venit momentul sa fac un machiaj inspirat de una dintre vedetele mele preferate: Rihanna. Mai tineti minte machiajul inspirat de Kelly Rowland si faptul ca v-am spus ca va mai urma un machiaj de genul? Acesta este!:) Sper sa va placa!

 [Finally the time has come to do a make-up inspired by one of my favorite artists: Rihanna. Do you remember the make-up inspired by Kelly Rowland and that i told you then, that i will do another one? Well this is it! I really hope you will like it!]

Inspiration picture:
Mi-a placut la nebunie rosul de pe pleoapa inferioara si efectul dramatic pe care il da. Nu am putut sa rezist sa nu-l fac si eu.

[I loved the red from the lover eyelid and the dramatic effect that is gives to the whole look. I cold not resist and i did it too!]
* I saw this make-up first on Make-up Geek site, made by Jangsara. I wanna thank her for the inspiration!

My version:









Products used:

For my eyes:



- Elf Essentials - eyelid primer;
- Elf Beauty Encyclopedia - Basic Eye;
- 120 eyeshadow palette;
- ADA eyeliner;
- Avon Supershock eyeliner gel - black;
- Avon SuperEnchant mascara - black;
- no name false lashes;
- Lashgrip eyelash adhesive.


For my face:
- Avon Smooth Minerals foundation - Ivory;
- Yves Rocher brozer and shimmer powder duo - Hale Leger;
- Elf Luminance bronzing powder.


For my lips:
- Glamour lipgloss.



Have a nice weekend!


Kisses,

Share:

0 comentarii