10 minutes make-up: Neutral with a pop of color

Hello!

 Today you're stuck with another natural make-up, although this was not the plan. Last night I prepared a colorful & kind of outrageous make-up, but because I'm so clumsy, I glued in the wrong position one of the false eyelashes and I managed to destroy everything. I was so pissed that I took it all off, and went to sleep. :)) But no luck there either, cause I couldn't sleep until 4.30 a.m. Cool, huh?:)) I was soo upset because lately I didn't have time to do this kind of looks, and when I found some free time, I messed it all up!:)) Anyway, I'll try it again tomorrow. Until then, you will have to settle with another "10 minutes make-up" a la Anda. Sorrrry! You can take it as a "back to school make-up" or "office make-up", until I will begin the series dedicated to them.

 Astazi va servesc un nou machiaj natural, desi nu asta era in plan. Aseara pregatisem un look super colorat, vesel & kind of outrageous, dar am lipit una din genele false gresit si am reusit sa distrug totul. M-am enervat, m-am demachiat si m-am dus la somn. Dar n-am avut noroc nici in privinta asta, caci n-am adormit pana la 4:30 dimineata. :)) Rar imi gasesc timp sa ma ocup de ceva mai indraznet si cand o fac o dau in bara. :)) Anyway...il voi reface in weekend, nu am ce face. Pana atunci va trebui sa va multumiti cu inca un "10 minutes make-up" a la Anda. :)) Sorrrrry! Il puteti lua ca pe un machiaj pentru birou sau un machiaj pentru scoala...pana imi incep seria dedicata acestora. :) 


 This time I was inspired by one of my favorite nail polishes lately: Orly - Lucky Duck. Then I remembered that I have an eyeliner of the exact same color that I never used. 
 I guess I told you before how much I like to use green in my make-up looks. It looks great on brown eyes. I also remembered that I didn't use my 8 in 1 palettes from Avon for suuuch a long time and I decided to give them some attention too.:))
 Even if this make-up is kind of simple, I hope you will like it. It's a quick make-up and it will save you time when you need it.

 De data aceasta m-a inspirat lacul de unghii de care sunt obsedata de ceva timp Orly - Lucky Duck. Asa mi-am adus aminte ca am un eyeliner de aceeasi culoare pe care nu il folosisem niciodata. 
 Cred ca v-am mai spus ca imi place foarte mult sa folosesc verde in machiaj. Se potriveste foarte frumos cu ochii caprui. De asemenea mi-am adus aminte ca nu am folosit de un car de an trusele 8 in 1 de la Avon si ca ar fi cazul sa le mai scot de la naftalina. 
 Chiar daca e oarecum simplu, sper sa va placa ce a iesit. Util cu siguranta este deoarece este un machiaj foarte rapid.













Products used / Produse folosite:




Eyes:
- Elf Eyelid primer;
- Avon 8 in 1 palette - Neutral Tones;
- Elf Shimmering eyeliner - Blissful Blush (4);
- Oriflame Giordani eye pencil - Emerald;
- Maybelline Lash Stiletto Mascara - black.

Face: 
- Revlon Colorstay for normal to dry skin - 180 Sand Beige;
- Garnier Tinted Roll-on concealer - Light;
- CoverGirl Loose Powder - Translucent Fair;
- Elf Bronzing Powder - Warm Tan;
- Elf Bronzing Powder - Sun Kissed.

Lips:
- Avon Anew Lipstick - Modest Mauve
+
- Avon Anew Lipstick - Flash.



P.S. Nu uitati de:



Kisses,

Share:

0 comentarii