LOTD: Smokey brown

Hello!

 Saptamana trecuta nu am apucat sa va arat niciun machiaj, dar voi incerca sa recuperez astazi cu un tutorial. :) Sper sa va placa! Mie cu siguranta mi-a placut sa-l port. Doar e neutral.

 Last week I haven't got a chance to show you any make-up looks, but I will try to catch up today and do a tutorial for you guys. I hope you will like it! I know I loved to wear it! 


















Si iata cum am ajuns la acest rezultat:
And here's how I got this result:



1. I primed my eyes with Elf Essentials eyelid primer:

2. Then I applied a white (Nyx Jumbo pencil - Milk) and a brown base (Nyx Jumbo pencil - Iced Mocha), and smudged it out:

3. I applied the first two colors like so:

4. I applied black eyeshadow in the crease:

5. I blended everything with a light shimmering brown:

6. And then I applied white for highlighting:

7. On the lower lashline, I used as a base Elf Essentials Shimmer eyeliner in Blissful Blush and then I applied three colors, as you can see in the picture. For the waterline I used Elf Essentials Brightening eyeliner in Coffee:

8. I intensified everything with a cat eye, using Elf cream eyeliner in black:

9. For my eyebrows I used a combination of Farmasi 01 brow pencil & Oriflame Eyebrow Kit:


10. Then I applied Maybelline Lash Stiletto mascara in black and dramatic false eyelashes from Elf (cut in half):


Face / Fata:
- Vichy Aerateint foundation - 23 Clair / Ivory;
- Avon Ideal Shade concealer - fair;
- Covergirl loose powder - Translucent Fair;
- Yves Rocher bronzer and shimmer powder - Hale Leger


Lips / Buze:
- Himalaya Herbals lipbalm;
- Nyx Round Lipstick - Iris.


And that's it!:)
Hope you liked it!



---------------------------------------------


Have a great weekend,

Share:

0 comentarii