Amazing hair styles using hair straighteners

Hello!

 You probably know already that I'm in crazy about curls: loose curls, beachy waves, classic curls, afro curls ☺, I just love them! I always prefer them over straight hair, it's more romantic and feminine. 
 A while ago, before even buying a curling iron, I found that I can make my hair curly using just a straightener. I knew only one technique, but I recently discovered on ghd website that there isn't just the one that I knew about, but many, many more. You can found step-by-step tutorials too, which I think are soo useful for every ocasion. I will probably try all of the styles and maybe I will show them to you guys. ☺

 Probabil stiti deja ca sunt innebunita dupa bucle: mari, mici, beach waves, pur si simplu le iubesc. Prefer oricand sa imi ondulez parul decat sa il indrept, buclele sunt mult mai romantice si mai feminine.
 Cu ceva timp in urma, inainte sa imi cumpar un ondulator, am descoperit ca imi pot face parul direct cu placa. Nu stiam sa-l fac decat intr-un singur fel, insa am descoperit recent pe site-ul ghd, ca nu exista doar o singura metoda, ci multe, multe altele. Am vazut chiar si tutoriale step by step, ceea ce mi se pare super util. Probabil le voi pune in aplicare si am sa va arat si voua ce iese.

This was my favorite hairstyle from all the tutorials and I will try it this as soon as I can:



And I also liked this one:

 You can use this tutorials when you have to go to an event (wedding, party, cocktail, etc) and you don't want to spend a lot of money on a stylist. I bet no one will know that you did all alone at home that gorgeous hair style!

 Puteti folosi aceste tutoriale pentru a va face parul singure cand trebuie sa mergeti la un eveniment (nunta, petrecere, cocktail, etc). Astfel nu mai dati o gramada de bani pe stilisti si veti fi si mandre ca ati facut totul singure.


 Also, I saw on the website two of my favorite beauty icons: Katy Perry & Blake Lively, which is like my style icon. I love her hair and the way she dresses.

 De asemenea, le-am vazut pe site la sectiunea beauty icons pe doua dintre vedetele mele preferate: Katy Perry & Blake Lively, care e like my style icon (pur si simplu ador stilul & parul ei):



What do you prefer? Straight hair or curly hair?

Voi ce preferati? Par intins sau par ondulat?



Kisses,

Share:

0 comentarii