Back to school make-up for blue eyes (using Avon Cosmetics)

Hello!


 So, here I am with the second look from the "back to school" series. This is the one for blue eyes. I made my eyes blue too so we can make this even more fun and realistic!:)

 Iata ca am revenit cu al doilea machiaj din seria "back to school" si anume cel pentru ochi albastri. Mi-am facut si eu ochii albastri ca sa fie totul cat mai distractiv si sa para cat mai realist.

Hope you will like it!
Sper sa va placa! 


Preview:
This one is perfect for blue eyes!

Let's start!
Sa incepem!


The eyes / Ochii:

1. First of all, I filled my eyebrows, using Avon True Color Quad (old edition) in Sueded Nude:

1. Mai intai de toate, mi-am conturat sprancenele cu quad-ul Avon True Color - Sueded Nude (editia veche).



2. Then, I applied as a base Supershock Vivid Liquid eyeshadow in Chromed Cocoa:

2. Apoi am aplicat ca baza fardul lichid Supershock Vivid, in nuanta Chromed Cocoa:



3. I applied all over the lid the cooper/gold color from the True Color Quad palette in Electric Purple:

3. Apoi am aplicat pe toata pleoapa curpul/auriul din quad-ul True Color, in nuanta Electric Purple:



4. In the crease, I applied the brown from the 24k Gold True Color Quad palette in Golden Splendour:

4. In pliu, am aplicat maroul din quad-ul 24k Gold True Color Quad in nuanta Golden Splendour:



5. I blended the brown with a light pink from the same palette:

5. Am blenduit maroul cu un roz deschis din aceeasi paleta:


6. I applied the highlight color from the True Color Quad palette in Electric Purple:

6. Am aplicat highlight-ul din quad-ul True Color, in nuanta Electric Purple.



7. I tight lined my eyes:

7. Am aplicat eyeliner pe waterline, atat sus, cat si jos: 



8. And then, I contoured my eyes with the same eyeliner (Jilian Dempsey Professional eyeliner in Charcoal):

8. Apoi mi-am conturat ochii cu acelasi eyeliner (Jilian Dempsey Professional eyeliner in Charcoal):


9. And then I did a trick and contoured my eyes again, but this time with a golden eyeliner, to make my fake blue eyes pop -lol- (Arabian Glow eyeliner - Gold)!

9. Apoi am aplicat trucul meu preferat si am conturat din nou ochii, in exteriorul conturului facut anterior, pentru a face ochii mei albastri falsi sa iasa si mai tare in evidenta -lol- (Arabian Glow eyeliner - Gold)!



10. Mascara (Avon Supershock MAX):

And that's it for the eyes!

The face / Fata:

1. I used (am folosit) Avon Perfect Wear foundation in Natural Beige...


& Avon Ideal Shade Invisible Light under eye concealer in Light... 


& Anew Pressed Powder in Soft Beige...


...& for the cheeks I used (pentru obraji am folosit): Avon Light and Luminous blush in Cool Shimmers.


The lips / Buzele:

- I used (am folosit) Avon Satin Satisfaction lip colour in Pleased Pink:



The finished look:











Hope you liked it & stay tuned for tomorrow's look for green eyes!

Sper ca v-a placut! Revin maine cu machiajul pentru ochi verzi!



Kisses,

Share:

0 comentarii