My first H&M haul!

Heeey!

 So last week was the grand opening of our first H&M store in Timisoara. I was waiting for this since God knows when!!! I didn't go to the inauguration because I know how crowded it usually is and I just don't have the patience to wait in line for a free voucher. So I went Sunday and this is what I got:

 Saptamana aceasta a avut loc marea inaugurare H&M in Timisoara. Nu va puteti imagina cat de mult am asteptat momentul acesta. Eram atat de geloasa pe fetele din Bucuresti pentru ca aveau H&M si noi nu...:))
 Am preferat sa nu ma duc la inaugurare, pentru ca imi imaginam la ce coada ar trebui sa astept doar pentru un voucher de 80 lei. No thanks! Am asteptat putin si m-am dus duminica, desi inca era aglomerat si nu am avut rabdare sa stau pe la cabine. Iata ce mi-am achizitionat:


Bracelet / Bratara
19.99 lei (about 6.5$)
 I  was crazy about this bracelet, I just ♥ it! And I want it in other colors too!


Earrings / Cercei
7.99 lei (about 2.7$)
 So sparkly! :)


Bag / Geanta
59.99 lei ( about 20$)
The real color is the one from the last picture (culoarea reala se poate observa in ultima poza);


Cardigan
59.99 lei (about 20$)
The photo (source) from the right it's not from H&M, but I put it there so you can make an idea of how it looks like, cause my picture isn't really helpful (poza din dreapta este pusa doar informativ). :))


Hope you guys liked my little haul!
Sper ca v-a placut micutul meu haul!


P.S.: Don't forget to enter (nu uitati sa participati la):
- Sigma Cleansing & Polishing Tool Giveaway (International);
- Elf 100 Eyeshadow Palette Giveaway (Romania only).



Have a great day,

Share:

0 comentarii