Review & Swatch - Sleek Make-up palettes

Hello!

 Now that Sleek Make-up is available in Romania too, I took the opportunity and I bought myself two eyeshadow palettes: Mediterranean Collection Monaco & Bad girl.

 Acum ca paletele Sleek sunt disponibile si in Romania, am profitat de ocazie si mi-am cumparat si eu doua variante: Mediterranean Collection Monaco & Bad girl.


 To begin with, I will show you some pictures and then we will move on to a mini-review and some swatches + some make-up looks that I did with these palettes.

 Pentru inceput, va las cu pozele, iar apoi trecem la un mini review + swatch-uri + cateva machiaje pe care le-am facut cu ele.

Sleek iDivine Mediterranean Collection - Monaco

Packaging / Ambalaj


Close-up



Sleek iDivine - Bad Girl

Packaging / Ambalaj


Close-up


Review:

 Considering how famous these palettes are worldwide, I was already expecting good things from them but I have to admit...they exceeded my expectations!!!
- the colors are very pigmented, even the matte ones;
- they blend very easily;
- even though I heard they are small, I don't have the same opinion - the amount is more than enough;
- various intense colors;
- affordable price - 12$ (in Romania).
 They are by far amoung the highest quality eyeshadows I have ever tried and personally I recommend them with all my heart. I didn't find any cons.

 Avand in vedere cat sunt de cunoscute aceste pelete worldwide, nu ma asteptam decat la lucruri bune din partea lor si trebuie sa recunosc ca nu am fost deloc dezamagita. 
- culorile sunt foooarte pigmentate, chiar si cele mate (swatch-urile o sa vorbeasca de la sine);
- se blenduiesc foarte usor;
- desi am tot auzit ca sunt mici, eu nu sunt de aceeasi parere - cantitatea este mai mult decat suficienta;
- culori intense, variate;
- pret accesibil - 36 lei/paleta.
Sunt de departe printre cele mai calitative farduri pe care le-am incercat si personal vi le recomand cu toata inima! Nu le-am gasit minusuri.

Swatches:

Sleek iDivine Mediterranean Collection - Monaco



Sleek iDivine - Bad Girl



HTH!




Kisses,

Share:

0 comentarii