Back to school make-up for brown eyes (using Elf Cosmetics)

Hello!

 Autumn is here and yet another school awaits us. I am joining you in this category, because I'm a freshman again, at a new college and at the same time in the last year (master) at my old college. So, this year will be really "fun" for me. :))
 As I promised, I've prepared three "back to school" posts for you guys, using affordable products for everybody. In this post, I will be using Elf products, and it will be a make-up for brown eyes. Tomorrow I will use Avon products, and it will be a make-up for blue eyes. Saturday I will use Oriflame products, and of course, it will be a make-up look suited for green eyes.

 Vara a trecut in zbor si iata ca ne asteapta un nou an scolar/universitar. Intru si eu in aceasta categorie pentru ca in acest an sunt si boboaca la o noua facultate si la master in ultimul an...deci ma asteapta dizertatia. O sa fie un an taaare distractiv. :))
 Dupa cum v-am promis, am pregatit pentru voi trei postari "back to school" cu produse accesibile pentru toata lumea. Machiajul de astazi, cu produse Elf este potrivit ochilor caprui, cel de maine cu produse Avon, va fi potrivit ochilor albastri, iar cel de sambata cu produse Oriflame, va fi potrivit ochilor verzi. Machiajele vor fi simple, ca sa le poata face toata lumea + ca timpul este foarte limitat dimineata, nu-i asa?:))

Hope you will like it!
Sper sa va placa! 


Preview:
 This one is perfect for brown eyes! 

Let's start!
Sa incepem!


The eyes / Ochii:

1. I primed my eyes with Elf Essentials primer, and afterwards, I've applied a creamy eyeshadow. In this case Elf Duo Cream eyeshadow in Olive, using the lighter green:

1. Am aplicat primer de la Elf, iar dupa aceea, am aplicat un fard cremos. In cazul de fata Elf duo cream Eyeshadow - Olive, nuanta mai deschisa:



2. I applied a bright color all over the lid. In this case the bright green from the same Elf eyeshadow duo in Olive:

2. Am aplicat pe toata pleoapa o culoare care sa imi inveseleasca privirea. Tot Elf duo eyeshadow - Olive, culoarea mai deschisa:



3. As highlight, I applied the Elf bronzing powder in Luminance:

3. Ca highlight, am aplicat pudra bronzanta Elf - Luminance:



4. On the lower lashline, I applied the darker color from the Elf cream eyeshadow duo - Olive:

4. Am aplicat pe pleoapa inferioara nuanta inchisa din fardul crema Elf - Olive:



5. Then, I applied the darker color from the Elf eyeshadow duo - Olive:

5. Apoi am aplicat peste el nuanta inchisa din fardul duo (pudra) Elf - Olive:



6. I applied a brown liquid eyeliner (Elf liquid eyeliner - Coffee), because it's warmer and more suitable for this make-up look.

6. Am aplicat eyeliner lichid maro (tus de ochi Elf - Coffee), pentru ca este mult mai potrivit pentru acest machiaj decat unul negru. Face totul sa para mai "cald":



7. On the waterline, I also used a brown eyeliner - Elf Brightening in Coffee:

7. Pe waterline, am aplicat tot un creion maro - Elf Brightening eyeliner - Coffee:



8. For my eyebrows, I used the brown from the Elf eyeshadow Quad in Hazy Hazel:

8. Pentru sprancene, am folosit maroul din quad-ul Hazy Hazel Elf:



9. Because I don't own an Elf mascara, I used an Oriflame one, hope you guys won't mind. :)

9. Pentru ca nu am avut rimel Elf, am aplicat unul de la Oriflame in schimb. Sorry!


You can use:


And that's it for the eyes!


The face / Faţa:

1. Same problem, no Elf foundation in my make-up collection, so I used one from Avon. But you can use:

1. La fel, pentru ca nu am avut fond de ten Elf, am aplicat unul Avon, insa voi puteti opta pentru unul din urmatoarele:



2. For my cheeks I've used Elf Essentials Blush in Coy:

2. Pentru obraji, am aplicat blush Elf in nuanta Coy:


The lips / Buzele:

- I applied Elf Luscious Liquid Lipstick in Cherry Tart:

- am aplicat luciu de buze intens hidratant Elf, nuanta Cherry Tart.



The finished look:










P.S.: If you want moooore, check out Koko's inspirational posts for this occasion. They are sooo much fun!



Kisses,

Share:

0 comentarii