LOTD: Caribbean

Hello!


Here I am with a new make-up look! I know they were kind of rare this past months, but I'm trying to change that, I swear!:) Hope you will like the one I prepared for you guys today and I can't wait to see your feedback and opinions!

Iata ca revin cu un nou machiaj, in cazul in care ati uitat ca pe asta era axat blogul meu!:)) Stiu ca machiajele au fost cam rare pe blog in ultimele doua luni, dar incerc sa schimb asta, promit! Sper sa va placa cel de astazi si astept cu drag comentariile si parerile voastre!:X



Products used / Produse folosite:

Eyes / Ochi:
 - Urban Decay Primer Potion;
- Nyx Jumbo Pencil - Milk;
- Urban Decay Book Of Shadows III;
- Flormar Pretty Compact Quartet Eyeshadow - P041
- Urban Decay Glide-on Eye Pencil - Zero;
- L'oreal Volumissime Mascara - Black;
- Avon True Color Quad (old edition) - Suede Nudes (for my eyebrows/pentru sprancene).


Face / Fata:
 - L'oreal Le Teint Accord Parfait - Golden Beige;
- Nyx Concealer In a Jar - Light;
- Avon Ideal Shade Face Powder - Fair;
- Sleek Contour Face Kit - Light (bronzer & highlighter).
- Deobrah Milano Blush - 02 Rose.


Lips / Buze:
- Avon 24K White Gold - Shimmering Nude.



 Hope you liked it!!!



Kisses,

Share:

0 comentarii