Week in photos (17)

 1-3. I had a relaxing Sunday in the sun last week. You know I love to take macro and nature pictures! :X

4. I present you the most beautiful dog in the world...but wait...you know him already!:)):X:X:X

 5. Crazy cool! Love this nail polish!(China Glaze Pool Party. NOTD coming soon.)

 6. Catching up with some reading. I started this book and then I forgot about it for months, but now I'm back on track and I'm hooked!:X

 7. Preview for my next make-up look!:D

8. Sleeping together. You can clearly see which one is the daughter, right?:))



That's it for this week, guys! Sorry! My phone is always out of battery and I keep missing the best moments. I'll try to do better next week though!:)



 Follow me on Instagram if you like, my username is @anda_zelenca. :)


"Urmariti-ma" pe Instagram daca doriti, username-ul meu este @anda_zelenca. :)







How was your week?





Kisses,

Share:

0 comentarii