Outfit: Navy Chiffon Dress


Hello!


It's time to show you another outfit post and this time I changed things a little bit and I tried to insert some full body pictures. I can't say I'm comfortable in this new position, because it's something new to me. However, I'm trying to change this, because I know there are curvy girls out there that will find this kind of posts useful. Just because we aren't skinny it doesn't mean that we can't have style!:) Hope you will like it!

A venit momentul sa va prezint un nou outfit si de data aceasta mi-am luat inima in dinti si am facut cateva poze intregi. Nu pot sa spun ca ma simt foarte confortabil in postura asta, nu sunt obisnuita, insa planuiesc sa schimb asta, pentru ca stiu ca sunt multe fete plinute out there care vor gasi aceste posturi folositoare. Doar pentru ca nu suntem slabute, nu inseamna ca trebuie sa ne imbracam in saci si ca nu putem avea stil, nu? :) Sper sa va placa, eu am emotii!:))


Dress / RochieSheinside   CardiganRomwe   Sandals / SandaleRomwe   Bag / Geanta: H&M   Belt / Curea: with the dress;    Earrings / CerceiRomwe   Necklace / ColierSheinside (with the dress)   Bracelet / Bratara: H&M   Ring / InelRomwe




Can't wait to see what you think of it!
Astept cu drag feedback-ul vostru!



Kisses,

Share:

0 comentarii