Products I've used up #1 | Produse pe care le-am terminat #1


Please watch it on Youtube, in HD! Sorry, it's only in romanian, but you can see the products below:


So, my latest empties are:

 L'oreal Sensi Balance Sorbitwin
It was a good shampoo, but it didn't rock my world. It was kind of expensive and I find my regular shampoo just as good as this one, so I wouldn't buy this again.


Kallos Nourishing Hair Conditioner
 Great product; really cheap ($2)! And the amount of product you receive for its price is amazing - 500 ml!!!


 I love thermal wather and I like to use it for multiple purposes, but especially to fix my make-up or to refresh  my face during a hot summer day!


Oriflame Volare Deospray
Balea Young Mademoiselle Chic Deodorant Antiperspirant
Deospray - boring stuff!:))


Provence Sante Cleansing Foam
 Loved this! You can find a review here.


Schwarzkopf Gliss Hair Repair with Liquid Keratin Complex
 I love these Gliss hair repair sprays since highschool and I've been using them constantly since then. Great product, I really recommend it! I like Gliss products in general actually...:X


Jean Paul Gaultier Madame Melting Body Lotion
 This body lotion smelled freaking a-m-a-z-i-n-g! It was so strong that I didn't really had to use perfume on the days that I've applied it. Perfumed body lotions are my favorites!


Cosmetic Plant Hand Cream with olive oil and Sea Buckthorn
 It's a romanian product and it's one of my favorite hand creams. 


EDT Salvador Dali Laguna
I talked about this sooo many times, that I think you are all bored already! I just love it so much!:X




Care au fost produsele pe care le-ati terminat in ultima perioada?
What were the products you finished lately?



Kisses,

Share:

0 comentarii