Instalife: March 2013



 Maxi says hi!:)

 I's so in love with this dog! E cel mai "om" caine pe care l-am cunoscut!:))

 Beautiful sky before the storm!

 I was in a girlie mood!:))

 Blue nails! (using Miss Sporty nail polish)

 Snow? Seriously?

 When you don't have time to do your make-up as you would wish, red lipstick makes it all better!:))

 My skincare "drawer". :))

 My first french braid! Yeeees! Vezi Koko, vezi? Am reusit!:))

 Don't know why, but I love this picture. Especially because of how my eyes look here!

 LOTD for 18th of March! Boring Monday!

 Neon Pink gel nails! Loved them!

 My Kiki-ricky! (aka Kitty)

 Getting better and better at this!:))

 New goodies!:X

 Impressed with the new Avon BB Cream! 

 Timisoara view.

 Timisoara view again.

 Timisoara view again again?:))

 !!!

 New hairstyle! No make-up face! Ready to go to bed!

 New mascara from Oriflame! And actually...this is the first mascara I like from them!

So many new and cool magazines! If I could only find the time to at least browse through them! The make-up ones seem freakin' amazing!:X





 Follow me on Instagram if you like, my username is @anda_zelenca and you can find me HERE. :)
"Urmariti-ma" pe Instagram daca doriti, username-ul meu este @anda_zelenca si ma puteti gasi AICI. :)



How was your month?




Kisses,

Share:

0 comentarii