Instalife: April 2013



 Look of the day 3.04.2013

 Love to wear denim in combination with animal print.

 Loved my nails that day! P.S.: Barry M. - Berry Ice Cream

 Couldn't wait to try this! It's really awesome!

 Spring has come! On my nails: Revlon Top Speed - Cloud

 Cloudy evening...

 Look of the day 11.04.2013

 Sun is shining in my office!

 Love black & white pictures!

 Spring green! Looks like I live in Ireland or something! :)):X

 Pretty flower!

Near my neighbourhood!

 Pink flowers!

 My reaction when I found out IT WAS NOT Friday!:))

 Sunny day!

 Leaf.

 Easter decorations at my office!

 Love this lovely weather!

 Maybe you are interested! Miss Sporty BB Cream - 12 lei ($3)

 Did some shopping that day!

 Homemade (by me) pizza.

 That's why I love spring! This shade of green is my favorite!

 Look of the day 22.04.2013

 Got myself a new iron! :))

New make-up look on my blog! Have you seen it?





 Follow me on Instagram if you like, my username is @anda_zelenca and you can find me HERE. :)
"Urmariti-ma" pe Instagram daca doriti, username-ul meu este @anda_zelenca si ma puteti gasi AICI. :)



How was your month?




Kisses,

Share:

0 comentarii