Instalife: December 2013



2013...you were good, you were bad...but it's time to move on! 2014 will be AWESOME!!! :)


 "Saw this beautiful sunrise!"

 "Neutral make-up kind of day..."

 "The best drugstore eyeliner you will EVER find..."

 So I did this too in december...lol!

 It goes perfectly with my nails! :)

 Neutral make-up look for Christmas. See it HERE

 Pink sky!

 "This is how you sleep on your human, ok? :))"

 So many beautiful surprises this Christmas!

 "That's all!"

 Lana del Rey vibe...

 Pizza day!

 "Anda in Winter Wonderland :))"

 Nina got overexcited! :))

 "Christmas tree...done!"

 "I wish you all the best!"

 "Cutie pie"

 "Me and my cousin being silly!"

 My second Christmas look. See it HERE.

Thanks Ale for this amazing gift!!! I love it!

 With Ale! :X

 "Morning!"

 My NYE make-up tutorial! See it HERE!

Because why not? :)



Follow me on Instagram if you like, my username is @anda_zelenca and you can find me HERE. :)
"Urmariti-ma" pe Instagram daca doriti, username-ul meu este @anda_zelenca si ma puteti gasi AICI. :)




How was your month?





Kisses,

Share:

0 comentarii