Instalife: November 2013

Goodbye November...hello December!


 Pretty gift from Sephora!

 Me with my new Firmoo glasses!

 Goodies from Elmiplant! Love this brand! 

 The best magazine from Romania! Missed reading it!

 My first macarons!

 New books from elefant.ro

 At the tourism fair! 

 Tired & bored...

 Yummy hot chocolate! 

 I love Bioten from Elmiplant and Balea stuff! :X

 I must have loved this eyebrow pencil too! :)) #essence

 Bega...always beautiful!

 Books, books, books! 

Hair perfume!:X

 The latest make-up look on my blog! Check it out here.

 Cool, huh?

 Let the fun begin! 

Testing my new DSLR camera! :X 

Winter is here...




Follow me on Instagram if you like, my username is @anda_zelenca and you can find me HERE. :)
"Urmariti-ma" pe Instagram daca doriti, username-ul meu este @anda_zelenca si ma puteti gasi AICI. :)




How was your month?





Kisses,

Share:

0 comentarii