Artistic LOTN: Hypnotique

Hellooo!

Today I will show you my first make-up inspired by a face chart from MAC. :) It was something different for me because I've never tried to apply the colors like this before. So definitely...it was a new experience, but I liked the result (it was more intense in real life...but every time I take the photos at night, the camera "eats" my colors :( ). Anyway, I hope you will like it! :)

Va prezint astazi primul meu machiaj inspirat de un face chart de la MAC. :) A fost ceva diferit pentru mine pentru ca nu am mai aplicat pana acum culorile in acest mod, insa mi-a placut rezultatul (mult mai intens in realitate...insa de fiecare data cand fac pozele noaptea, camera imi "mananca" din culori :( ) In orice caz, sper sa va placa!


Inspiration pic - MAC Hypnotique - Subculture look





Products used / Produse folosite:

Eyes:
- Nyx Jumbo pencil - Milk;
- 120 eyeshadows palette;
- Avon Color Trend gold liquid eyeliner;
- L'oreal Millions de Cills mascara - Black;

Eyebrows:
- Oriflame eyebrow kit;

Face:
- Revlon Photoready foundation - 004 Nude
- Avon Ideal Shade stick concealer - Fair;
- Covergirl Loose Powder - Translucent Fair;
- Yves Rocher Bronzer and Shimmer Powder - Hale Leger;
- Elf Essentials Blush - Coy.

Lips:
- Nyx Round Lipstick - Circe;
- Nyx Round Lipgloss - Mauve.


Hope you liked it!

Kisses,

Share:

0 comentarii