Tag: Top 10 Actresses from TV Series

Hello!

I received this cute tag from: Sadie, Andreea and Daria. It was a really hard one because I'm so obsessed with TV series and I like so many actresses, that it was almost impossible to choose only 10. And sorry but I can't make a top, I just can't...I will put the photos randomly, I love them all!:)

Am primit acest tag foarte cute de la: Sadie, Andreea si Daria. Mi-a fost tare greu sa-l fac deoarece urmaresc o gramada de seriale si imi plac atatea actrite incat mi-a fost aproape imposibil sa aleg doar 10. Si imi cer scuze, dar chiar nu pot sa fac un top...pur si simplu nu pot...voi pune pozele in ordine aleatorie, le ador pe toate. :)


Kate Walsh - Private Practice, Grey's Anatomy
 She is such a beautiful and confident woman!

Katherine Heigl - Grey's Anatomy
 I think she has the greatest smile! And she was my favorite from Grey's Anatomy.

Kadee Strickland - Private Practice
 You should watch Private Practice (if you like Grey's Anatomy you will like this one too) - she is amazing!

Eva Longoria - Desperate Housewives
I didn't like her until I started watching Desperate Housewives...and now I just love her!

 Jennifer Carpenter - Dexter
 I wouldn't watch Dexter anymore without her in the show. For real!:)

Rachel Bilson - The O.C., Hart of Dixie
 The O.C. was the first T.V. series I ever watched and since then, Rachel was my favorite! Btw...I can't stand Mischa...:))

Sarah Jessica Parker - Sex and the city
She was my favorite from SATC...but that's no surprise for anyone, right?:))

Jennifer Garner - Alias
 The second T.V. Series I watched...I loved her disguises!:X

Blake Lively - Gossip Girl
  I love her style...in Gossip Girl and in real life too!

Leighton Meester - Gossip Girl
Just look at that fresh face! Se is so, so, soooo pretty!


Now, please don't ask me about my favorite actors from TV series...beacuse I will need a top 50, not a top 10! :))

Acum...va rog sa nu ma punteti sa fac un top al actorilor preferati din seriale...o sa am nevoie de un top 50, nu 10. :))

Who are you favorite actresses?
Care sunt actritele voastre preferate?


P.S. Don't forget to enter my Sigma Dare Eyeshadow palette giveaway!



Kisses,

Tags:

Share:

0 comentarii