Did you miss my Avon Hauls? :)

Hello!

I haven't done a haul with Avon products since God knows when so I thought I could show you the products I bought in the last three months. You'll be surprised, but I've really been a good girl!:)

Nu am mai facut un haul Avon de 1000 de ani si m-am gandit ca as putea sa va arat ce mi-am mai luat in ultimele 3 campanii. O sa fiti surprinse, am fost foarte foarte cuminte. :)) 
 See? :))

♥ Avon Matte Nail Polish - Red Velvet
 Swatch:
Pret: 13.99 lei
Price:  4.5 $


♥ Avon Mega Impact Gel Eyeliner - Cobalt
Pret: 12.99 lei
Price: 4$


♥ Outspoken Intense by Fergie (+ the earphones included)

Pret: 90 lei
Price: 27$


♥ Avon Ideal Shade Compact Foundation - Nude
Pret: 31.99 lei
Price: 10$


♥ Avon 24k Gold foundation - Shell
Pret: 38.99 lei
Price: 12$


♥ Avon True Color Blush - Russet
Pret: 22.99 lei
Price: 7$


♥ Avon Christmas Edition Bubblebath
Pret: 6.99
Price: 2$


♥ Laptop bag
 Inside:
Pret: 59.99 lei
Price: 18$


If you have any questions, feel free to leave them in the comment box below.

Daca aveti intrebari, puteti sa mi le lasati in formularul de comentarii de mai jos.


Kisses,

Share:

0 comentarii