2011 Favorite Beauty Products


Hello ladies!



Cum ati petrecut Craciunul? Sper ca a fost cat se poate de frumos pentru toata lumea si ca ati primit tot ce v-ati dorit! >:D<

How was your Christmas? I hope you spent it with all your loved ones and that you received everything you wished for!

Am sa pastrez traditia in fiecare an si am sa va arat produsele pe care le-am folosit cel mai des. Nu-mi vine sa cred ca a trecut deja un an de cand am facut asta pentru prima oara :)) Anyway, acestea sunt produsele mele preferate pentru 2011! Sper sa va placa.

So...I will keep my tradition every year and I will show you the products that I loved the most. I can't believe that a year has already passed since my 2010 favorites post. :)) Oh well, these are my 2011 favorites and I hope you will like them!


Make-up

 Urban Decay Naked Palette


Revlon Photoready foundation


Covergirl Loose Powder


 Garnier Pure Active 3in1 Tinted Spot Roll-on Concealer


 Sigma F80 flat top kabuki brush 


Flormar Pretty Compact Duo Blush-on P115


L'oreal Millions de Cils Mascara



Nails

Flormar Nail Polishes



Skincare

 Brevoxyl...you know why!


 Anew Clinical Advanced Dermabrasion System Treatment


Garnier Pure 3 in 1 Cleananser/Scrub/Mask


 Gerovital Plant Antibacterial Cleanser


 Gerovital Plant Anti Imperfection Care Cream


 Fennel Body Butters


Cosmetic Plant Hand Cream with sea buckthorm and olive oil




Haircare

Balea Dry Shampoo



SachaJuan Ocean Mist





Fragrance

Carolina Herrera 212




Daca aveti intrebari, puteti sa mi le lasati in formularul de comentarii de mai jos.
If you have any questions, feel free to leave them in the comment box below.




Kisses,

Share:

0 comentarii