Outfit in pieces: Maxi dress (2)

Hello!


In last weeks post, I was telling you that I have prepared two combinations for my beloved maxi dresses. Today I want to show you the second one, which I like almost as much as the first!:)) :X
Usually, I like to wear warm toned accesories, they fit me better because of my brown-blonde hair, my brown eyes and my neutral undertone skin. That's a reason why I chose gold and brown accesories today and the second reason is because I love how they look in combination with all shades of blue. Hope you will like it too!

In postarea de saptamana trecuta, va povesteam ca am pregatit doua combinatii pentru rochitele maxi, pe care eu le ador. Astazi va prezint varianta a doua, care imi place aproape la fel de mult ca si prima. :X 
De obicei imi place sa port accesorii cu accente calde, aurii in locul celor argintii pentru ca imi stau mai bine mai bine datorita parului saten-blond, a ochilor caprui si a tenului cu subton neutru. Astazi am ales tot accesorii aurii si maro, pentru ca imi place cum se potrivesc cu albastrul in general. Sper sa va placa si voua!

Rochie / Dress: no name
Jacheta Denim (maneca scurta) / Denim Jacket (short sleeve): no name
Sandale / Sandals: Oasap.com
Geanta / Bag: Oasap.com
Cercei / Hoop Earrings: H&M
Bratara / Bracelet: Takko


Make-up:
- same as here.



Hope you liked it & I would love to know what you think of it!




Have a nice day,

Share:

0 comentarii