Week in photos (15)

Hello!


Sorry I haven't posted my "Week in photos" last week, I didn't Instagram that much lately. So, this will be a 2 in 1 post, hope you won't mind! :)

Imi cer scuze ca nu am postat "Week in photos" saptamana trecuta, nu am facut prea multe poze si nu am avut material. Prin urmare, aceste poze vor fi din ultimele doua saptamani, sper sa nu va deranjeze!

1. My amazing phone cover case. Loved it so much that I ordered two other colors: black and red!:X

 2. Tuna salad - one of my favorites!

 3. Preparing my "Midsummer sales haul". You can see it HERE!

 4. My new favorite place!

 5. My readers are the best! This was such a nice surprise!:X

 6. New toy! You know I love my nudes!

 7. Love my "invisible" shoes!:))

 8. Yummy salad again!:X

 9. Timisoara view.

 10. Thursday's nails!

11. I know how to make a pizza, right?:)):X




 Follow me on Instagram if you like, my username is @anda_zelenca. :)

"Urmariti-ma" pe Instagram daca doriti, username-ul meu este @anda_zelenca. :)






How was your week?






Kisses,

Share:

0 comentarii