Instalife: September 2013



September was definitely my month! I had soooo much fun...♥

Me and my friend Tunde!

"Amazing sunset!"

"I must have really loved this eyebrow pencil! :))" 

"Loving this mascara from Yves Rocher!"

"Lovely, just lovely!"

A beautiful day!

We arrived on the beautiful Thassos island!

Well hello Greece!

Octopus!!!

"Soaking up the sun!"

"Heaven?"

"My first Margherita pizza!"

"Day 1 in Thassos!"

"Day 2. Happy faces!"

"Holiday nails!"

Marble Beach, Thassos.

No words...♥

Madness!:))

"Day 4. Heaven on earth!"

"Forgot about day 3! We might have had something to drink...:))"

"Day 5! Visited a beautiful village in the mountains!"

The most beautiful sunset I have ever seen!

Bronzy!:)

"Amazing beach in Thassos, Greece (Vathi beach)!"

"Back in autumn clothes!"

"Happy mood on!"

"Autumn walk with the sweetest dog!"

"My boots are made from walking..."
(from sandals to boots in just one week...this is saaad!)

Lovely!

"The prettiest gift from Maybelline Romania!"

I love me some blue eyes! :))

"Trust your instinct!"

Cuteness overload! (this is not my dog, but I love him to death!)

My babies! I've been waiting for them to come into my life for more than a year now!

"They will be perfect for my make-up bag!"

"Goodies! The new Sleek Romance Palette & NYX Second Skin Nail Polish!"

"My very first MAC product! Ooooh, the joy!"

"Looks like I finally bought the famous book! :))" (50 shades of grey)

"This park is sooo pretty!"

"Yes, I will!"





 Follow me on Instagram if you like, my username is @anda_zelenca and you can find me HERE. :)
"Urmariti-ma" pe Instagram daca doriti, username-ul meu este @anda_zelenca si ma puteti gasi AICI. :)




How was your month?





Kisses,

Share:

0 comentarii