Products I've used up #5 | Produse pe care le-am terminat #5


It's been a long time since I've done one of these! 
I have a lot of products to show you, so let's start!



Ulric de Varens French Sweets
My favorite perfume eveeer! It smells like vanilla and caramel and it's very similar to Prada Candy! I will miss this so much!


Antiperspirant Nivea Invisible 
Just a normal antiperspirant! I usually like Nivea, so this was ok for me, I don't have anything special to say about it!


Avon Anew Vitale Gel Cleanser
Loved the luxurious smell and I will buy it again, that's for sure!


Britney Spears Fantasy Body Lotion
OMG, if you don't know Britney Spears Fantasy yet...where have you been? It's the most girly and sweet like candy scent ever and it's one of my favorites! I really have to buy the perfume again, and I hope I can find a body lotion too!


Syoss Professional Heat Protector
I didn't really like this and I don't recommend it! There are better heat protectors than this out there!


Cien Sensitive 48h Antiperspirant
The scent is similar to Dove and they are really efficient too! A good, cheap product, I totally recommend it! You can find these in Lidl supermarkets!


Balea Pitaya Deospray
A yummy scent! Liked this one too, but not more than the Cien ones!


Batiste Tropical Dry Shampoo 
My Holy Grail! Can't live without it anymore and I need it in XXL sizes! :))


Carrefour Hair Spray
Meeeeh! :)


Himalaya Herbals Nourishing Skin Cream
I used this for my hands & body. An ok products. Smells good too!


Sachajuan Ocean Mist
Another product that I loved to death! It was a sea salt spray btw and these kind of spray helps you achieve beachy waves!


MUA Eyebrow Kit
It was ok, but I prefer the Oriflame eyebrow kit!


Maybelline Affinitone 24H Foundation
A good substitute for Revlon Colorstay if you are looking for something cheaper!
Review here!


100% Pure Fruit Pigmented Mascara
Review here!

Mario Badescu Drying Lotion
Review here!


Urmariti video-ul pentru a putea vedea parerile mele despre fiecare produs in parte:




Hope you will like it!



Kisses,

Share:

0 comentarii