Week in photos (2)

1. Preparing lunch with my boyfriend /// 2. Final result /// 3. New profile picture for my Facebook page /// 4. I want UD Naked 2 more and more! /// 5. Kitty is so fashionable (lol) /// 6. Ombre organge nails with cracked nail polish on top /// 7-8 I always take amazing pictures from my bike!♥ /// 9. Dinner - cherry tomatoes, mozzarella & basil /// 10. Good morning! /// 11. Avon & Garnier goodies! /// 12. Too damn cute! /// 13. Avon Aqua Fantasy nail polish - loving it! /// 14. Diy project for my UV lamp /// 15. Rainbow /// 16. My favorite magazines.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I also like to add filters in Instagram on pictures that I took in the past (nature, macro, etc.). I like to have them on my profile because they represent me too!  I love to take this kind of pictures! 

De asemenea, imi place sa aplic filtre in Instagram si pe pozele mai vechi (de obcei din natura, poze macro, etc.). Mi-am dorit sa le am pe profil deoarece ma reprezinta la fel de mult. Iubesc sa fac asemenea poze!



Follow me on Instagram if you like, my username is @anda_zelenca. :)
"Urmariti-ma" pe Instagram daca doriti, username-ul meu este @anda_zelenca. :)



Kisses,

Share:

0 comentarii