Week in photos (3)


1-2. My Easter Eve make-up /// 3. Easter eggs /// 4. Easter eggs & easter bunny /// 5. Colorful tulips from my aunt's house /// 6. I just realised that I've been using that lipbalm from Nivea for almost 10 years now (wow!) /// 7. Easter day face (lol) /// 8. Sag Monastery, near Timisoara - Easter morning /// 9. Cloudy sky on the road to Sag /// 9. Green forest near the monastery /// 10. Ombre nails again - love them! /// 11. My first Youtube mini tutorial coming soon /// 12. Loving the Oh La Spa Ultimate Detox Salt Scrub - smells amazing! /// 13. Latest makeup look - arabic inspired /// 14. This is where I spent my childhood - field near my neighborhood /// 15. Amazing sky before a storm /// 16. In the park before the storm (lol the rain cought us) /// 17. My new little poket camera - Canon A1200 /// 18. Yummy chinese food - my favorite!♥ /// 19. My pretty girl - Kitty /// 20.Bought these pretty shoes from H&M yesterday! Love them, they are so comfy! /// 21. Friday night homemade pizza party with my friends /// 22. Testing my new Canon A1200 - love it so far! /// 23. My pretty flower - you may recognise it from my NOTD posts.


 Follow me on Instagram if you like, my username is @anda_zelenca. :)
"Urmariti-ma" pe Instagram daca doriti, username-ul meu este @anda_zelenca. :)


How was your week?



Kisses,

Share:

0 comentarii