Week in photos

Hello!

Recently I started using Instagram for Android and I am absolutely hooked with it!
Because it's so popular all around the world and because I'm playing so much with it, I thought I could do a new category of blog posts, called "Week in photos". I think it might be fun, hope you will like it!

Recent am inceput sa folosesc si eu Instagram, deoarece a aparut si varianta pentru Android si pot sa spun ca imi place la nebunie, este foarte distractiv! Iar deoarece aceasta aplicatie este atat de populara in lume si pentru ca imi place sa pozez lucruri random, am decis sa fac o noua categorie pe blog, intitulata "Week in photos". Eu zic ca o sa fie fun, sper sa va placa si voua!

View from my bike /// Pink hyacinth (Zambile roz ) /// My new perfume love: Herve Leger Intrigue /// Playing with Instagram /// Walk with Max /// Loving this spring makeup looks from Elle magazine /// Kitty sniffing the huge scrub from Oh La Spa /// Kitty sleeping /// Beautiful flowers 1 /// Beautiful flowers 2 /// Missing Croatia 1 /// Missing Croatia 2 /// Let the sun shine through /// Nina sleeping.

Follow me on Instagram if you like, my username is anda_zelenca. :)
"Urmariti-ma" pe Instagram daca doriti, username-ul meu este anda_zelenca. :)


 P.S. I was inspired by Michelle Phan and Lily Melrose, I love their blogs!
P.S. Am fost inspirata de Michelle Phan si Lily Melrose, ador sa le urmaresc blogurile!




Kisses,

Share:

0 comentarii