Week in photos (11)


 1. My Mario Badescu Skincare goodies!<3

 2. My new favorite everyday shoes from oasap.com!<3

 3. Timisoara view - catolic church

 4. Timisoara view - N. Balcescu Square

 5. Kitty face!:D

 6. Me and my boyfriend 4 years ago! We were such kids!<3

 7. My new toy! I'm sooooo happy!:X:X:X

 8. My poor thing, he doesn't like summer that much!:(

 9. My earrings collection

 10. My brother cooks sometimes...and when he does, it's damn tasty!:)

 11. Pictures time (for future reviews, ofc ☺)!

 12. The cutest thing!





13-17. Testing my new camera!<3<3<3


 Follow me on Instagram if you like, my username is @anda_zelenca. :)

"Urmariti-ma" pe Instagram daca doriti, username-ul meu este @anda_zelenca. :)




P.S.: I actually can't believe that 11 weeks have passed since I started this "week in photos" thing....time flies!
P.S.: Nu-mi vine sa cred ca au trecut deja 11 saptamani de cand am inceput postarile "week in photos"...trece timpul atat de repede...




How was your week?




Kisses,

Share:

0 comentarii