Eurovision 2012 | My new favorite singer - Loreen


Hello!


Today I want to talk about something new: Eurovision 2012 or more precisely Loreen, the winner of this edition. I don't usually follow this song contest, but this year I did and I trully don't regret it, because I found my new favorite artist! I am so glad that such a original and less comercial song won this comepetition!
Since last night I have listened like a crazy person and searched all her songs on Youtube and on this ocassion, I want to show you the amazing work she does and an interview with her that really impressed me. I like her personality very much, she is such a warm and humble person! What can I say...I'm in love with a girl! :)) I know that because her songs bring tears to my eyes and shivers down my back!♥


Astazi vreau sa va vorbesc despre ceva putin mai diferit decat v-am obisnuit: Eurovision 2012 sau mai exact Loreen, castigatoarea acestei editii. Nu urmaresc de obicei acest concurs, insa anul acesta m-a prins si nu regret, pentru ca mi-am gasit un nou artist preferat. Ma bucur enorm ca a castigat o melodie atat de originala si mai putin comerciala!!! 
De aseara o ascult in continuu pe Loreen, i-am cautat toate melodiile pe Youtube, iar cu aceasta ocazie, vreau sa va arat cateva melodii senzationale si un interviu cu ea, care m-a impresionat foarte tare. Imi place tare mult personalitatea ei, este calda, umila si are si simtul umorului. I'm in love with a girl! :)) Stiu asta pentru ca melodiile ei imi aduc lacrimi in ochi si fiori pe spate. ♥


Here are the amazing songs:
Va las cu minunatele melodii:


My heart is refusing me (debut song)
- acustic version - 

- original - 

- acustic again - 


Sober 
- original -

- acustic version - 


She's the one


EUROVISION GRAND FINAL - winner performance


Interview with Loreen
"Music is a great power, that actually heals a person. It can open up and give you energy or it can take away a lot of bad things." (so true!)



P.S.: Mandinga did a great job too and I was proud of them! / Si cei de la Mandinga s-au descurcat senzational si am fost mandra de ei.



So...now I will spend my day raping the repeat button. Hope you will like Loren as much as I do. She is trully special! 
Eu ma retrag sa violez butonul de repeat. Sper sa va placa si voua de Loren la fel de mult ca si mie. Este cu adevarat speciala!



Share:

0 comentarii