Week in photos (6)

 1. My lazy girl /// 2. Supermoon not so...super.

 3. This was a preview for my latest makeup look /// 4. My favorite magazines. May issues. It's my birthday this month, I'm allowed to buy so many! LOL!:))


 5-6. I like to edit some of my makeup photos with Instagram. It's fun!


 7. Catching up with my favorite blogs & watching my favorite tv series. It was a relaxing night!<3 /// 8. Pretty flower.



 9. In love with Dove Go Fresh body lotion. Smells amazing! /// 10. Kitty is so funny...:)) It looks like she's smiling in this picture.

 11. Avon Viva Pink nail polish & Cosmopolitan /// 12. Kitty being lazy again!

 13. My magic place...hi hi! /// 14. MAXI! Missed him?

15. Kitty /// 16. Kitty again!:))


Mostly pictures with my pets this week...sorry! Hope you will like them though!
Am pus mai mult poze cu animalutele mele saptamana aceasta...scuzeee! Sper sa va placa totusi!



 Follow me on Instagram if you like, my username is @anda_zelenca. :)
"Urmariti-ma" pe Instagram daca doriti, username-ul meu este @anda_zelenca. :)


How was your week?



Kisses,

Share:

0 comentarii