LOTD: I Got Good Jeans

Hello!

If yesterday I presented my new eyeshadow palettes from Wet'n'Wild, today I want to show you a make-up look made with one of them. I'm talking about the "I got good jeans" trio. Also, I liked the name of this palette so much, that I decided to name this makeup the same way. Hope you will like it!

Daca ieri v-am prezentat noile mele paletute Wet'n'Wild, astazi vreau sa va prezint un look cu una dintre ele. Este vorba despre cea cu trei culori - I got good jeans. Imi place atat de mult numele acestei palete, incat asa am denumit si acest machiaj. Sper sa va placa!




Products used / Produse folosite:


Eyes:
- Elf Essentials Eyelid primer;
- Flormar Pretty Compact Quartet Eyeshadow Palette - P043;
- Flormar Glitter Eyeliner - 305;
- Rimmel Soft Kohl Kajal eyeliner - Denim Blue;
- Max Factor 2000 Calorie Mascara - Curved Brush - Black.


Face:
- Revlon Photoready foundation - 004 Nude;
- Nyx Concealer In A Jar - Light (for my imperfections);
- Deborah Milano Age Reset concealer (for my dark circles);
- Deborah Milano New Skoin Compact Foundation (I use it as a powder);


 Lips:
- Nivea Pure & Natural - Camomile & Calendula;



Kisses!

Share:

0 comentarii