Week in photos (8)

1. After a rainy week... finally, a sunny day! <3

 2. You already know this road (bike ride). :)

 3. "The tiger cat"!

 4. The weather was amazing!

 5. Bike ride in nature with my boyfriend.

 6. It was such a beautiful day!

 7. Our destination: Timis river! Kind of dissapointing though...

 8. Sheep!

 9. On our way home. Forest road. 

10. The following day. What a difference! :|

 11. Walking in the rain...

 12. Church in Timisoara.

 13. Obsessed with BB creams. This is my newest addition. :)

14. My sweet Nina.

 15. Ninis again...too damn cute!<3

 16. My new love - Collistar Granatina lipstick.

17. I made this pizza! #proudofme :))))



 Follow me on Instagram if you like, my username is @anda_zelenca. :)



"Urmariti-ma" pe Instagram daca doriti, username-ul meu este @anda_zelenca. :)




How was your week?




Kisses,

Share:

0 comentarii