Week in photos (5)

















1- 2. Relaxing in the sun! 

                                                                                                      
3-4. Where I spent my "1 May".

                                                                                              
5. Elf 24k Makeup Clutch - can't wait to show it to you guys! /// 6. The new nail polish collection from Avon. ♥


7. Chinese food made by me, Anca & my brother! I'm proud of us! /// 8. My Cosmopolitan collection over the years. LOL! :))


9. Me and my cousin havin fun! /// 10. Spring feeling! Loving that nail polish!


***

I don't have too many random pictures to share this week, but I have a lot of nature pictures from the countryside. Hope you will like them!

Nu am facut prea multe poze random saptamana aceasta, insa in schimb am sa va arat multe poze pe care le-am facut de 1 mai, cu natura & stuff. Sper sa va placa!


 Follow me on Instagram if you like, my username is @anda_zelenca. :)
"Urmariti-ma" pe Instagram daca doriti, username-ul meu este @anda_zelenca. :)


How was your week?



Kisses,

Share:

0 comentarii